- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take your coffee brewing skills to the next level with this professional-grade KitchenAid® burr grinder.
- Grind control allows you to select the perfect size grind for espresso, drip and French press brewing.
- Cutting burrs turn at a slow rate so less heat is generated, preserving true coffee flavor.
- Special seal under the spout prevents coffee grounds from escaping.
- Attractive, compact design fits nicely on the counter top and stores easily in the cupboard.
- All-metal housing and glass hoppers are easy to clean and reduce static cling of coffee grounds.
- Bean hopper has a 7-oz. capacity.
- Grind control dial selects from 1 to 15 for extra fine to a coarse grind.
- Bean hopper and coffee bin are dishwasher safe.
- KitchenAid offers a five-year manufacturer's warranty on Pro Line® Series kitchen electrics. Additional warranty information in product packaging.
- Model number: KPCG100OB
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Capacity: 7 oz
- Width: 5 5⁄8 in
- Height: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 10 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the KPCG100OB Pro Line Burr Coffee Mill by KitchenAid. Sorry!
Interested in new KitchenAid products?
KitchenAid offers virtually everything you need for a well-equipped kitchen: high-performance appliances, cookware, bakeware, textiles, and essential kitchen tools. Experience for yourself the world of KitchenAid products and see why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand.*
*Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
KitchenAid KPCG100OB Pro Line Burr Coffee Mill
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 9 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Does a great job of grinding beans (which of course is what it is supposed to do!). It is heavy and hard to move around on the counter (not necessarily a bad thing) but makes cleaning around it a little difficult. I have found that grounds tend to get scattered around the unit, making cleanup necessary. Biggest issue I have is with the flimsy glass container, which gets broken on a regular basis--a heavier container would be nice, and at this price, expected. Looks great sitting on the counter.Read more » « Show less December 15, 2011 by Jim h
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
Beautiful product. Terribly uneven grind, at every grind setting. An even grind is critical to a decent cup of coffee! I sent it back and found a Baratza Virtuoso at the same price point. The Baratza is not as pretty, but it grinds evenly.Read more » « Show less March 31, 2012 by Jess S
Does a great job of grinding beans (which of course is what it is supposed to do!). It is heavy and hard to move around on the counter (not necessarily a bad thing) but makes cleaning around it a little difficult. I have found that grounds tend to get scattered around the unit, making cleanup necessary. Biggest issue I have is with the flimsy glass container, which gets broken on a regular basis--a heavier container would be nice, and at this price, expected. Looks great sitting on the counter.
- Jim h - customer
- from jacksonville fl
- December 15, 2011
This works well, and is not as noisy as other grinders that I have owned (the Breville, Baratza). One drawback is that smaller beans do tend to hang-up in the clover shaped opening to the bean auger. Keep an eye on that if you weigh your beans first and then dump into the hopper. Either take a look in there or weigh the grounds after to verify no loss.
I'd also recommend: Baratza, Rancilio
- William - customer
- May 9, 2012
We bought this coffee mill several years ago and love it. We use it every day once or twice a day and found it the best coffee mill ever bought.
- Freda C - customer
- from Woodbridge, VA
- February 23, 2012
This is the most excellent coffee grinder I have owned, and the service from Zappos is truly the very best.
- Anonymous - customer
- from eagle id
- February 9, 2012
Terrific burr style coffee grinder (and the "burr" style is the only style to use). Stands up to tremendous use. It is set up to dis-assemble for cleaning, etc. We had our 1st one for over 10 years and replaced it with the same model. Exceptional unit!
I'd also recommend: NONE
- Anonymous - customer
- from St Louis MO erea
- October 29, 2011