- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click Here to download a printable mail-in rebate to receive a free Pasta Roller/Cutter Attachment (Model KFETPRA, a $149.99 value) with the purchase of a KitchenAid® 5, 5.5 or 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer. Applicable model numbers are KP26M1X, KP26M8X, KP26N9X, KL26M8X, all colors.
Offer valid for purchases placed between April 1, 2013 and June 1, 2013.
- Put industrial-strength power to work in your kitchen to create an endless variety of culinary delights!
- All-metal construction with a direct-drive transmission and all-steel gears.
- The powerful motor can mix up to 14 cups of flour per batch.
- 10-speed control lever allows you to stir slowly or whip quickly.
- Soft Start® feature automatically starts the motor at a slow speed to avoid splash-out and then increases to the selected speed.
- Bowl-lift design lets you easily raise and lower the mixing bowl to switch out beaters and add ingredients.
- Polished stainless steel wide-mouth mixing bowl with an ergonomic handle.
- Mixing bowl comes with a one-piece pour shield to help keep your work area splatter-free.
- Included accessories:
1 x Powerknead™ Spiral Dough Hook
1 x Flat Beater
1 x Stainless Steel Wire Whip
- Instruction booklet includes mixing tips and recipes.
- Some pieces are dishwasher safe. Refer to Use and Care guide for detailed cleaning instructions.
- KitchenAid offers a one-year manufacturer's warranty on kitchen electrics. Additional warranty information in product packaging.
- Model numbers: KP26M1XBS (Blue Steel), KP26M1XCV (Caviar), KP26M1XCE (Copper Pearl), KP26M1XDP (Dark Pewter), KP26M1XER (Empire Red), KP26M1XLC (Licorice), KP26M1XNP (Nickel Pearl), KP26M1XOB (Onyx Black), KP26M1XPM (Pearl Metallic), KP26M1XWH (White).
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Watts: 575
- Weight: 23.0 lbs.
- Width: 10 in
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the KP26M1X Professional 600™ Series 6-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer by KitchenAid. Sorry!
Interested in new KitchenAid products?
KitchenAid offers virtually everything you need for a well-equipped kitchen: high-performance appliances, cookware, bakeware, textiles, and essential kitchen tools. Experience for yourself the world of KitchenAid products and see why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand.*
*Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
KitchenAid KP26M1X Professional 600™ Series 6-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 10 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
This is an excellent mixer. People in the below reviews are complaining of the tilt feature and weight. This is considered professional for a reason. It's motor is strong and has never given me a problem with anything I have thrown it's way and I use it at least 2-3 a week. Best mixer on the market, hands down!Read more » « Show less February 28, 2012 by AG
This is an excellent mixer. People in the below reviews are complaining of the tilt feature and weight. This is considered professional for a reason. It's motor is strong and has never given me a problem with anything I have thrown it's way and I use it at least 2-3 a week. Best mixer on the market, hands down!
- AG - customer
- from California
- February 28, 2012
Excellent mixer! I can't imagine any other mixer coming close to the quality of this model. Easy to use, easy to clean, the attachments are varied and a snap to attach. All work as described. I love it. Kneads bread dough effortlessly, beats stiff egg whites, makes wonderful whipped cream, cake batter "lump free", I now grind my own meat using the food grinder (no more pre ground meat from the supermarket for me!), really, it takes just two minutes and you have the best ground meat ever. Don't hesitate! The only thing I would have preferred, is if it came in one of the "prettier" colors. I love bright.
- Debbie - customer
- from Michigan
- August 9, 2011
If you have bought this mixer make sure you buy the extended warranty. Ours crapped out in less than 2 years. We did make bread once a week in the cold weather months. Also we could never get it to adjust to get to the dry ingredients at the bottom of the bowl. Luckily the company covered the extended warranty or we would have just been out about 400.oo There is a chance you can repair it yourself check out the videos on youtube.
- Nettie - customer
- from Kansas
- January 3, 2012
Not a happy camper at all! Has plenty of power and is a good looking mixer but it does not tilt back. If it tilted, it would be great. Hard to get use to not tilting. Like my old one did. I do miss that. The video we watched the mixer did tilt. This one does not.
- Ronald D - customer
- from Hays, Kansas
- December 26, 2011
I am not happy with this mixer because ingredients never get mixed at the bottom of the bowl. Mixer is so heavy you have to be a weight lifter to move it!
I'd also recommend: Breville
- Anonymous - customer
- from ohio
- November 24, 2011