- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Coffee for one, please! Whether you're taking it to go on a rushed morning, or sipping leisurely over the morning news, the KitchenAid® Personal Coffee Maker will serve up just the right amount for your individual needs.
- Perfect for households with one or two coffee drinkers.
- Optimized brew process with shower head design offers optimal flavor extraction for delicious coffee every time.
- Removable top-load water tank features integrated handle for easy lifting.
- Front-load brew basket for quick and easy access.
- Included gold-tone filter.
- Heating element in vertical position maintains a consistent temperature for improved flavor.
- Coffee drips directly into an 18 fl oz thermal mug, which may be used as a travel mug or traditional carafe to keep coffee warm for hours.
- One-touch brewing.
- KitchenAid offers a one-year manufacturer's warranty on kitchen electrics. Additional warranty information in product packaging.
- Capacity: 18 oz
- Weight: 79 oz
- Width: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 15 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Four-Cup Personal Coffee Maker KCM0402 by KitchenAid. Sorry!
Interested in new KitchenAid products?
KitchenAid offers virtually everything you need for a well-equipped kitchen: high-performance appliances, cookware, bakeware, textiles, and essential kitchen tools. Experience for yourself the world of KitchenAid products and see why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand.*
*Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
KitchenAid Four-Cup Personal Coffee Maker KCM0402
The unit is sleek and modern looking and only makes about 18 oz max, which suits me fine. I find myself using less coffee with this unit. The coffee takes a tad longer to brew but announces it is done with a beep, then automatically shuts off a plus. Metal filter works well. I find I do not use the insulated cup, but transfer the brew into one of my large mugs. The coffee is sufficiently hot out of the KCM0402 so that when poured into a cold mug, it is at fine drinking temperature. The disappointment is that at this price, the KCM0402 does not make great coffee simply okay to good coffee. I grind my own beans. The brew is dark and full-bodied but lacks that rich flavor that one finds at Dunkin. I will keep experimenting.
- Larry - customer
- from Naperville, IL
- February 11, 2013