- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This Flex Edge Beater is an ideal addition to your KitchenAid ® stand mixer for speedy mixing of ingredients.
- Compatible with KitchenAid® stand mixers which start with K45SS, KSM1, KSM100, KSM110, KSM120, KSM15, KSM16, KSM75, KSM8 or KSM9.
- Coated metal beater has a flexible edge for greater scraping performance.
- Tough white nylon coating makes cleanup a breeze.
- Designed for use with KitchenAid 6 Quart stand mixer bowls.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions: 7.25" long x 6.75" wide.
- Weight: 6 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flex Edge Beater for 6 Quart Bowl Lifts by KitchenAid. Sorry!
Interested in new KitchenAid products?
KitchenAid offers virtually everything you need for a well-equipped kitchen: high-performance appliances, cookware, bakeware, textiles, and essential kitchen tools. Experience for yourself the world of KitchenAid products and see why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand.*
*Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater for 6 Quart Bowl Lifts
Average rating is 2 out of 5 from a total of 3 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
My first time ordering from Zappos and was extremely happy with the ease and promptness of delivery. The flex edge beater works wonderfully and is a quality product. Great value.Read more » « Show less January 11, 2012 by Henry S
My first time ordering from Zappos and was extremely happy with the ease and promptness of delivery. The flex edge beater works wonderfully and is a quality product. Great value.
- Henry S - customer
- from Saint Helen, Michigan
- January 11, 2012
This rubber edge puts everything out of the bowl. Very disappointed with design. I ended up cutting the rubber off.
- Mary - customer
- April 28, 2012
Run, do not walk away from this KA beater blade! The design is seriously flawed! While it does a barely passable job on thick doughs like cookie dough, it does an awful job with thin batters or icings. The items are thrown up to the rim of the bowl out of reach of the beater and there is a thin film left on the side and bottom of the bowl that can completely mess up any good recipe! So disappointed and not worth the exorbitant price paid for it!
- Christeena - customer
- from Indiana
- November 3, 2012