- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Start the morning with a cup of delicious, piping-hot coffee brewed in this KitchenAid® coffeemaker.
- Modern design compliments any kitchen décor.
- 24-hour programmable timer lets you wake to refreshing, hot coffee.
- Pause and serve feature lets you pour a cup before the brewing cycle is over.
- 14-cup glass carafe with a cool-touch handle and removable lid.
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning.
- Large digital display and clock.
- Easy-access brew basket door with a permanent gold-tone mesh filter.
- Comes with a replaceable charcoal filter to remove unwanted tastes from tap water.
- Gold-tone filter and glass carafe are dishwasher safe.
- KitchenAid offers a one-year manufacturer's warranty on kitchen electrics. Additional warranty information in product packaging.
- Model number: KCM1402.
- Watts: 1100.
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Width: 9 in
- Height: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 14 Cup Glass Coffee Maker by KitchenAid. Sorry!
Interested in new KitchenAid products?
KitchenAid offers virtually everything you need for a well-equipped kitchen: high-performance appliances, cookware, bakeware, textiles, and essential kitchen tools. Experience for yourself the world of KitchenAid products and see why chefs choose KitchenAid for their homes more than any other brand.*
*Based on a 2012 survey, KitchenAid was found to be the home kitchen appliance brand chosen most often by the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
KitchenAid 14 Cup Glass Coffee Maker
I love my new kitchen aid coffee maker...I love the taste of my coffee now. I wish I had not have waited to buy one. Buying 3 cheaper coffee pots just cost me money and I could have more than paid for this pot in the long run. I also have the stand kitchen aid mixer and I have used it so much in my baking. Love this brand.
I'd also recommend: NONE
- Janie s - customer
- from United States
- April 4, 2013
Excellent coffee maker. Have had it for a month now and can't believe I waited so long before purchasing. Like this much more than the Cuisinart I replaced.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 11, 2013