- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Challenger Backpack from Kipling® is a medium-size backpack that is lightweight, durable, and perfect for school and spontaneous weekend adventures.
- Made from water-resistant crinkle nylon for added textural appeal and durable dependability.
- Adjustable shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry while distributing the weight along your back.
- Two large zip pockets on front provide extra storing space for your smaller accessories such as pens, highlighters, makeup, and more.
- Front zippered pocket includes a zipped internal pocket, an open pouch pocket, three pen sleeves, and a key clasp.
- Roomy main compartment with zipped closure is lightly padded at the bottom and back to protect the interior contents and also features an internal zipped pocket.
- Comes with signature Kipling monkey key chain.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 8 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 15 in
- Strap Drop: 10 in
- Handle Length: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Challenger Backpack by Kipling U.S.A.. Sorry!
Interested in new Kipling U.S.A. products?
Inspired by The Jungle Book, the Kipling® brand has provided high-quality backpacks, handbags, and travel gear suited for the adventures of everyday life since 1987. Headquarted in New York City with products developed and designed in Belgium, Kipling offers a wide range of handbags, accessories, backpacks, tote bags and luggage that are effortlessly stylish, colorful, and fun as well as practical and durable enough for even the most active individual.
Whenever someone thinks of Kipling, they instantly think of the monkey. Being the symbol of fun and adventure, the monkey is only the natural choice for the Kipling mascot. All Kipling bags including their popular styles such as the Challenger, Candy, and Eldorado come with the signature Kipling monkey key chain. Each collection under the Kipling line has its own unique monkey that is named after an employee from somewhere around the world. There are many avid Kipling monkey followers that collect these unique monkeys for their own personal enjoyment and there is even some "Kipling addicts" who own more than 425 Kipling monkeys!
With Kipling, your unique lifestyle is proudly represented by their unique style and colors. Whether your mood calls for bright color to show off your flair or more neutral colors to represent your down-to-earth mentality, you can find it with Kipling. Kipling offers limitless style that changes with the seasons to ensure you are always in tune with today's trends. With their ever evolving collection of bags and travel gear, Kipling now has more bags than there are people in Belgium. Your bag should represent you and your lifestyle, not just contain it. Express your character with impeccable taste. Express it with Kipling.
Kipling U.S.A. Challenger Backpack
I love this backpack. I walk a lot so I don't like to have anything in my hands. This bag is a great size and the straps are very comfortable.
- Carol - customer
- from Philly, Pa.
- December 21, 2011
All I buy is Kipling, my two pocketbooks are 7 & 8 years old and still going strong.
- Penny R - customer
- from newark, de
- June 24, 2011
This is a great smaller backpack despite the slightly expensive price. I'm a teacher and got this bag to use on field trips and to bring to theme parks. It had several useful features like a clip for your keys and several inside zippered sections. I also through it in the washing machine after and it washed well. Great little bag and great service from one of my most favorite companies to shop from! I heart Zappos!
- Jessica - customer
- from Ft lauderdale, fl
- June 27, 2012
- Kim - customer
- from New Jersey
- May 9, 2012
I love this backpack. Super light. Great use of space. Love all the zippered compartments. I use it as my baby bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Knoxville, Tn.
- September 16, 2012