- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You can never go wrong with a classic like the Kid Express Max.
- Soft nubuck upper.
- Breathable leather lining with extra padding at collar for added comfort.
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on/off.
- Textured rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 21 (US 5.5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Max (Infant/Toddler/Youth) by Kid Express. Sorry!
Interested in new Kid Express products?
Each pair of Kid Express footwear is hand-made with the best nature has to offer. They are dedicated to providing their young customers with fun, comfortable shoes that make sense to the environmentally-aware parent. All come with their promise that they are developmentally correct for children and their planet.
Kid Express shoes are well designed using the highest quality materials. Plus, you can't find a cuter shoe for your child. So, if you are concerned about the future of our planet, as so many others are, you can do your part and purchase your child's next pair of shoes from Kid Express.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Kid Express Max (Infant/Toddler/Youth)
This shoe was purchased for my 17 month old son. The shoe is sturdy and nice looking, but is very hard to put on. The tongue of the shoe is somewhat stiff not giving the room my son needs to slide his foot into the shoe.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from upper marlboro, md
- November 25, 2008