- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Perfect for the schoolyard and beyond, these Pint Prize mary janes will be here go-to look to complement any outfit.
- Textile upper with synthetic accents and contrast stitching.
- Hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pint Prize (Youth) by Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids products?
Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. was founded by Kenneth Cole in 1982. The company designs, sources and markets a broad range of fashion footwear for boys and girls and through license agreements, designs and markets kids' apparel. Kenneth Cole products are targeted to appeal to the fashion conscious parent, reflecting a casual urban perspective and a lifestyle uniquely associated with Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids' Shoes and Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids' Clothing.
Kenneth Cole is a New York native who today remains the CEO and creative director of Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids' shoes. He is also still the head designer for his ready-to-wear Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids' Clothing collections. Kenneth Cole was one of the first designers to bring AIDS into American pop culture and remains active in raising awareness of AIDS and alleviating urban poverty.
Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids Pint Prize (Youth)
I bought these for my nine year old...she wanted a pair of flats but they are always coming off and are uncomfortable...she was kinda hesitant to wear these because of the strap, she thought it was gonna make her look like a "toddler", but once she tried them on she loved them. She wears them almost everyday even for gym class. These shoes r very comfortable and runs true to size.
Felt true to size
Excellent arch support
- Suzanne - customer
- May 16, 2013