- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The throw that started it all for Kennebunk Home back in 1982, the Camelot Fringe Throw is a classic that your whole family will fight over.
- Soft, light, and lofty yard construction with fringe detailing wraps your body in luxurious comfort.
- 88% acrylic, 12% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, dry flat.
- Chair not included.
- Width: 40 in
- Length: 70 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Camelot Fringe Throw by Kennebunk Home. Sorry!
Interested in new Kennebunk Home products?
The core of Kennebunk Home is that both the yarn used and throws displayed are all made in America in the same New Hampshire factory where Kennebunk got its name. Kennebunk takes pride in creating products that accent any home in new and different ways. Since their inception, Kennebunk has always focused on interesting colors and textures that are derived from their unique novelty yarn.
Whether you're accenting your cozy cottage or need something to keep you warm on cold winter nights, Kennebunk throws are sure to bring style and comfort to any home. Envelope yourself in the land of luxury and comfort. Envelope yourself in a Kennebunk throw.
Kennebunk Home Camelot Fringe Throw
Lovely, soft, loosely knit throw. The Cole depiction was very accurate.
- Lynn M - customer
- from Solvang, Ca
- July 17, 2012
Very nice LIGHT WEIGHT throw. Great color but not winter weight. Would be perfect for spring or fall or where there is a warmer winter climate. As always, amazing delivery time and customer service from Zappos.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Grass Valley, California
- January 10, 2013
The color is very pretty in my palm tree themed living room but the blanket has shed everywhere. There is green fuzz on every pillow, both couches, and our clothes. Wish it still had the tags so I could return for a better quality blanket in the same color.
- Brittany - customer
- from Los Angeles
- October 2, 2012