- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hold onto that ol' nostalgic feel with the '80s-inspired design of the Kelty® Wing backpack.
- Panel loading for quick and easy packing.
- Two zippered front pockets are perfect for stashing your most frequently used items.
- Small zippered pocket at top is great for stowing sunglasses or small personal media devices.
- Dual zippered side pockets.
- Internal organizer for packing efficiency.
- Laptop sleeve can accommodate up to a 17" laptop.
- Internal key loop.
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps.
- Sternum strap for load stabilization.
- Webbing waistbelt with buckle closure.
- Top handle for easy towing.
- Leather lash tabs.
- Vintage Kelty logo at front.
- Material: 1000D Corudur®.
- Volume: 1,760 in³/ 28L.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Middle Width: 10 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wing by Kelty. Sorry!
Interested in new Kelty products?
This bag looks terrific, vintage styling with lots of modern amenities like Cordura fabric, curved shoulder straps, laptop sleeve, etc. My only gripe is that the two shoulder straps are positioned too closely together at the top -- only about 1 inch apart. Most backpacks today place them 2-3 inches apart so that they rest comfortably across the shoulders. The Kelty Wing's straps are too close and consequently "pinch" when the bag is loaded to full weight. I carry lots of books, so this design flaw is a deal breaker for me (I returned it). This is less of an issue if your bag isn't too heavy. Overall, if Kelty can fix this issue in a future bag, they've got a winner. It's one of the toughest and best looking bags on the market.
- Megaman - customer
- January 3, 2013