- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Now you and your little one can enjoy every outdoor adventure with the Transit 3.0 by Kelty®.
- Adjustable child's harness features five-points of adjustment for safety and comfort.
- Spacious main compartment for your little one's daily essentials.
- Patented Sun Hood helps protect them from the sun.
- Adjustable sternum strap for additional load management.
- Padded hipbelt features a water bottle pocket and flap pocket.
- Waistbelt is contoured and padded.
- Sliding waist belt with adjustable torso length.
- Padded backpanel for added comfort during extended use.
- Load lifter straps.
- Padded adjustable-height child's seat.
- Convenient toy loops.
- Carry and lift handles.
- Chin-pad is is removable and washable.
- Built in foot stabilizer for safe loading.
- Organizing pocket helps keep things tidy.
- Front storage pocket for quick access to small items.
- Changing pad included.
- JPMA Certified.
•Length: 12 in / 30 cm.
•Width: 12 in / 30 cm.
•Height: 21 in / 53 cm.
•Volume: 1300 cu in / 21 L.
•Maximum weight load: 40 lbs / 18.1 kg.
•Weight: 5 lb 4 oz / 2.4 kg.
•Torso fit range: 14 - 18 in / 35.5 - 46 cm.
•Body fabric: 420D polyester ball shadow.
•Accent fabric: 420D polyester oxford.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Transit 3.0 Child Carrier by Kelty. Sorry!
Interested in new Kelty products?
Kelty Transit 3.0 Child Carrier
This is perfect for us. We do fairly light hiking and have a 9 month old. She sits in it just fine and enjoys being able to look around. Not too heavy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chattanooga, TN
- January 28, 2013
I love this baby carrier! I finally got to test mine out (baby is 1 year old!) this weekend as we went through some national forest trails and toured a cave and it was perfect. Baby is just under 25lbs, and there is still tons of room for him to grow and still fit in the backpack. It carried all the necessities, extra diapers and wipes, snacks, water, change of clothes in the back section, then my phone, keys, ID, and chapstick in the pockets on the waist belt. I am 5'6 and 155lbs and it fit me just fine and I was comfortable...my only complaint is that the back straps are a little too far toward my neck, so there was a little more pressure there than I would have liked. It was fine though. And I need to get tough - my legs were sore the next day from carrying around little guy on my back like that! All in all, I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It worked great, baby was comfy (he took a nice nap in it), and I got lots of compliments from my jealous sister and random strangers on how "nice", "comfortable", and "serious" it looked. Love!
- Anonymous - customer
- August 21, 2012