- Big and spacious, the Hula House 6 by Kelty® comfortably fits a family during your outdoor adventure in the woods.
- Easy clip and pole-sleeve construction make setting up camp a breeze.
- High-quality DAC® aluminum poles offer a lifetime of adventure.
- One large door with a large vestibule offers easy access and a place to store some gear.
- Freestanding design is easy to move - to land that perfectly comfortable spot.
- ArcEdge™ catenary floor/wall design keeps seams off the ground and watertight. Taped seams ensure weather protection.
- Mesh wall panels ensure good cross ventilation and views outside.
- Double zipper-track vestibule is easy to roll up and out of the way. Clear, welded window allows light into vestibule and a view of the weather outside.
- Side release tent-to-rainfly connections are easy to set up and allow easy tensioning of the rainfly.
- Noiseless zipper pulls let you sleep peacefully.
Best use - Family & car camping.
Seasons - 3-season.
Design type - Freestanding tent.
Sleeping capacity - 6.
Average minimum weight - 18 lbs. 5 oz.
Average packaged weight - 19 lbs. 6 oz.
Average weight - metric - 8.76 kilograms.
Floor dimensions - 10 ft. 6 in. x 10 ft. 6 in.
Floor dimensions - metric - 320 x 320 centimeters.
Floor area - 110 square feet.
Vestibule area - 50 square feet.
Peak height - 6 ft. 4 in.
Peak height - metric - 193 centimeters.
Number of doors - 1.
Canopy fabric - Polyester.
Floor fabric - Coated nylon.
Rainfly fabric - Coated polyester.
Number of poles - 3.
Pole material - (Poles) steel / (rings) DAC DA-17 aluminum.
Pole diameter - 13.8 / 12 millimeters.
Packed size - 12 x 30 inches.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hula House 6 by Kelty. Sorry!