- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The comfortable and stylish Eclipse 30° includes a hidden pillow pocket, an upgraded shell fabric and an external storage pocket on the chest.
- Temperature rating 30°F/-1°C.
- Rectangular shape.
- Kelty CloudLoft™ insulation.
- Shell material: 40D polyester ripstop.
- Liner material: polyester-cotton.
- Two-layer offset-quilt construction.
- Two-way locking blanket zipper.
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design.
- Two bags can be zipped together to form a double-wide.
- Bag can be unzipped and opened flat for use as a blanket.
- Pillow pocket.
- External storage pocket.
- Internal liner loops.
- FatMan and Ribbon™ drawcords.
- Captured cordlock.
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth.
- Hide-away integrated storage compression sack included.
- Fits to 6'5".
- Length: 80".
- Shoulder girth: 136".
- Fill weight: 7 lbs.
- Total weight: 14 lbs.
- Stuffed diameter: 19".
- Stuffed length: 30".
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Eclipse 30° DW by Kelty. Sorry!
Interested in new Kelty products?
Kelty Eclipse 30° DW
I bought the 35 version of this sleeping bag a couple months back, but can't seem to find it on the site to review it now, so I'll put my two cents in on this one. I bought the bag so that my husband and I would have somewhere to sleep in our new house in the time between closing and the movers delivering our stuff. We ended up using it for about two weeks until we found the box containing our bedding! It was a very cozy bag, but I can't really speak to how it would be in the great outdoors since we were using it on our bed - not really a fair comparison! One thing I'd like to point out: my husband and I are short (5'1" and 5'5", respectively) and slender, so this bag was perfect for us. If you're bigger than that and planning to share, it may be a little *too* cozy.
- Carrie K - customer
- from Minnesota
- January 16, 2013