- Experience every endeavor in comfort with the multisport Zing Ultralite Low Cut sock by Keen®.
- Contoured arch support for added comfort.
- Cushioned in key areas for excellent impact protection.
- Left and right design offers optimal fit and comfort.
- Merino wool footbed wicks and dries fast for blister-proof protection.
- Seamless toe in the flex zone helps avoid bunching.
- Materials: 57% Merino wool, 39% nylon, 3% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash inside out in warm water and tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA and imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zing Ultralite Low Cut by Keen. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen products?
Today, KEEN makes a broad selection of shoes for men, women and kids Hybrid.Footwear that goes from trail to city. KEEN shoes and sandals feature innovative technology like S3 heel support and Metatomical footbeds to support and cushion feet. However you choose to create, play and care, KEEN Hybrid.Footwear was designed to go wherever your HybridLife takes you.
In addition to shoes, KEEN also makes bags and socks. The KEEN Hybrid.Transport bag collection features recycled and repurposed items from the footwear manufacturing process. KEEN Hybrid.Sox offer a seamless fit for the left and right foot and are made with organic cotton and Merino wool.
KEEN is more than a footwear company. KEEN strives to be a company with a conscious by supporting social and environmental organizations. KEEN also strives to take small steps towards sustainability by using recycled and repurposed materials whenever possible.
Keen Zing Ultralite Low Cut
Bought these socks based on other reviews for a winter trip. My feet were never cold in 20-35F degree weather. However, they're cut pretty low, so if your pants are loose around the ankle you may want to get a longer sock for cold weather.
I'd also recommend: Smartwool
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- December 18, 2012