- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Jazz up your day from the sole up with these snazzy KEEN® socks!
- Contoured arch provides additional support.
- Impact cushioning in key areas for enhanced comfort.
- Seamless toe in the flex zone helps prevent bunching.
- Y-heel stitching keeps socks in place.
- Anatomically designed for the perfect fit.
- 58% Merino wool, 39% nylon, 3% Spandex.
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, tumble dry low.
Do not bleach.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Victoria Crew Lite by Keen. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen products?
Today, KEEN makes a broad selection of shoes for men, women and kids Hybrid.Footwear that goes from trail to city. KEEN shoes and sandals feature innovative technology like S3 heel support and Metatomical footbeds to support and cushion feet. However you choose to create, play and care, KEEN Hybrid.Footwear was designed to go wherever your HybridLife takes you.
In addition to shoes, KEEN also makes bags and socks. The KEEN Hybrid.Transport bag collection features recycled and repurposed items from the footwear manufacturing process. KEEN Hybrid.Sox offer a seamless fit for the left and right foot and are made with organic cotton and Merino wool.
KEEN is more than a footwear company. KEEN strives to be a company with a conscious by supporting social and environmental organizations. KEEN also strives to take small steps towards sustainability by using recycled and repurposed materials whenever possible.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Keen Victoria Crew Lite
This is a high quality, thick wool sock (I live in TX, so my version of thick is probably different than those in colder states). The foot portion feels almost double thickness. The photo represents the colors well. Great for shorter boots to stick out the top.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Kitty b - customer
- from austin, tx
- February 19, 2013