Keen Verdi WP
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Run fast and climb hard with the Verdi WP by Keen®.
- Abrasion resistant and breathable textile mesh upper material.
- Compression molded dual-density EVA midsole offers excellent support and comfort.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep out debris and dirt.
- Internal torsion stability heel and TPU arch shank provides excellent support during activity.
- Lace-up closure offers a secure and comfortable fit.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane provides excellent protection while offering breathability.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Strobel lasted construction using 80% recycled material.
- Heel and tongue pull offer a comfortable fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole offers excellent traction and durability.
- Patented toe protection.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Keen Verdi WP
Loved the color (Brindle/hot coral) and its a nice looking hiking shoe. But it felt a bit stiff for not being a boot, and it was a bit narrow for my average-width foot. I ordered a 9 for my 8.5 foot and length was good. The one thing that was the deal-breaker though, when I walked I noticed a hard ridge (where the suede meets the mesh part) pressing on my foot and after a few miles on the trail, this will either soften or cause real pain. i didn't want to find out.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 1, 2013