- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Run fast and climb hard with the Verdi WP by Keen®.
- Abrasion resistant and breathable textile mesh upper material.
- Compression molded dual-density EVA midsole offers excellent support and comfort.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep out debris and dirt.
- Internal torsion stability heel and TPU arch shank provides excellent support during activity.
- Lace-up closure offers a secure and comfortable fit.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof membrane provides excellent protection while offering breathability.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Strobel lasted construction using 80% recycled material.
- Heel and tongue pull offer a comfortable fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole offers excellent traction and durability.
- Patented toe protection.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Verdi WP by Keen. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen products?
Today, KEEN makes a broad selection of shoes for men, women and kids Hybrid.Footwear that goes from trail to city. KEEN shoes and sandals feature innovative technology like S3 heel support and Metatomical footbeds to support and cushion feet. However you choose to create, play and care, KEEN Hybrid.Footwear was designed to go wherever your HybridLife takes you.
In addition to shoes, KEEN also makes bags and socks. The KEEN Hybrid.Transport bag collection features recycled and repurposed items from the footwear manufacturing process. KEEN Hybrid.Sox offer a seamless fit for the left and right foot and are made with organic cotton and Merino wool.
KEEN is more than a footwear company. KEEN strives to be a company with a conscious by supporting social and environmental organizations. KEEN also strives to take small steps towards sustainability by using recycled and repurposed materials whenever possible.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Verdi WP
Loved the color (Brindle/hot coral) and its a nice looking hiking shoe. But it felt a bit stiff for not being a boot, and it was a bit narrow for my average-width foot. I ordered a 9 for my 8.5 foot and length was good. The one thing that was the deal-breaker though, when I walked I noticed a hard ridge (where the suede meets the mesh part) pressing on my foot and after a few miles on the trail, this will either soften or cause real pain. i didn't want to find out.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 1, 2013