- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Explore the land and sea with the Veracruz Flip by Keen®.
- Slip-on sandals with polyester webbing strap.
- Aegis Microbe Shield™ treated lining.
- Soft touch EVA footbed with arch support for added comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added traction and durability.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Veracruz Flip by Keen. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen products?
Today, KEEN makes a broad selection of shoes for men, women and kids Hybrid.Footwear that goes from trail to city. KEEN shoes and sandals feature innovative technology like S3 heel support and Metatomical footbeds to support and cushion feet. However you choose to create, play and care, KEEN Hybrid.Footwear was designed to go wherever your HybridLife takes you.
In addition to shoes, KEEN also makes bags and socks. The KEEN Hybrid.Transport bag collection features recycled and repurposed items from the footwear manufacturing process. KEEN Hybrid.Sox offer a seamless fit for the left and right foot and are made with organic cotton and Merino wool.
KEEN is more than a footwear company. KEEN strives to be a company with a conscious by supporting social and environmental organizations. KEEN also strives to take small steps towards sustainability by using recycled and repurposed materials whenever possible.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Veracruz Flip
I was disappointed in this particular flip flop. The thong part between your toes is set back further than normal. I had about an inch sticking out in front of my toes on the size I typically purchase. If you look carefully at the photo it does appear to be set back further than most flip flops. I usually LOVE my Keens but not these.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Karen S - customer
- from Chicago
- March 8, 2013