- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From the sandy beaches of Mexico to the glamorous pools of Vegas, step in comfort in the Veracruz flip-flops from Keen®!
- Polyester webbing uppers.
- AEGIS Microbe Shield™ treated hydrophobic mesh lining.
- Soft touch EVA footbed with additional arch support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Veracruz Flip by Keen. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen products?
Today, KEEN makes a broad selection of shoes for men, women and kids Hybrid.Footwear that goes from trail to city. KEEN shoes and sandals feature innovative technology like S3 heel support and Metatomical footbeds to support and cushion feet. However you choose to create, play and care, KEEN Hybrid.Footwear was designed to go wherever your HybridLife takes you.
In addition to shoes, KEEN also makes bags and socks. The KEEN Hybrid.Transport bag collection features recycled and repurposed items from the footwear manufacturing process. KEEN Hybrid.Sox offer a seamless fit for the left and right foot and are made with organic cotton and Merino wool.
KEEN is more than a footwear company. KEEN strives to be a company with a conscious by supporting social and environmental organizations. KEEN also strives to take small steps towards sustainability by using recycled and repurposed materials whenever possible.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Veracruz Flip
This particular flip is your BASIC flip, has minimal cushion while walking, but enough to not totally bottom out, minimal arch support, but its built Keen tough, and has a cool design. This flip will last. Its really comfortable for a basic flip, the long strap does not get in the way of the side of your foot, and the toe strap is very comfortable. I can highly recommend these if your looking for a thin, minimal flip that fits and feels well.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Mark - customer
- from Reno
- May 13, 2013