- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- No matter what the weather throws at you, the KEEN® Wenatchee Insulated work boot will keep you comfortable and dry so you can get on with your work day.
- A waterproof steel-toe work boot.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- 400g KEEN.Warm™ is a lightweight, antimicrobial insulation that provides warmth against the cold elements.
- KEEN.DRY membrane ensures waterproof breathability.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Anatomically correct protective steel-toe design for a roomier toe box.
- Contoured heel lock for increased lockdown.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed is metatomical for excellent arch support and cradles the natural contours of the foot.
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- KEEN.WELT™ construction for long-lasting durability.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wenatchee Insulated by Keen Utility. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Utility products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Utility Wenatchee Insulated
These boots are really worth the price! I work construction and I am in mud and water etc. all day, This is the first pair of boots were I didn't have to insert my arch support insoles. They have a super warm 400 gram insulation with their Keen stay dry system my feet stay dry and warm all day.
Felt true to size
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern Wisconsin
- April 7, 2013
Great boot! A little heavy, really warm, steel toe with lots of room. If you might be working inside for even like 4 hours, your feet will be soaked with sweat so stay outside where it's cold. Okay for walking, hiking, etc., but I work Union Carpentry and they are the stuff for winter.
I'd also recommend: RedWing
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- JeepinJ H - customer
- February 14, 2013