- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For the everyday working man who needs a reliable boot they can count on. The Pittsburgh is there for all of your needs.
- Nubuck upper offers waterproof protection.
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Soft toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- KEEN.GRIP offers oil and slip resistance and meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pittsburgh Soft Toe by Keen Utility. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Utility products?
4% Full size too large
7% Half size too Large
75% True to size
11% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
93% Felt true to width
4% Felt narrower than marked
4% Felt wider than marked
79% Excellent arch support
21% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Soft Toe
These boots are the best work boot that I have ever owned. Just like every pair of Keens that I own they are super comfortable from the second you slip them on and somehow only get more comfortable every hour that you wear them. I wear them around the farm for general farm work, to cut firewood, to do landscaping and yard work. I also use them for short hikes of 3-4 miles through pretty rugged terrain and they double as pretty competent hiking boots. They are very durable and very water proof. I have worked for hours in tall, soaking wet grass and in light snow and my socks are bone dry when I take the boots off. They are very supportive and have great traction in all conditions. A great product and worth the higher price as compared to some competing boots.
- Craig R - customer
- from New Albany, OH
- December 30, 2011
Very comfortable and sturdy. Didn't need any time at all to break them. Felt very true to size, I would suggest a medium to a thick pair of socks, when going for a long hike, it will help prevent friction and consequently blisters.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Las Cruces, NM
- October 20, 2011
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Mikey W - customer
- from Cincinnati, Ohio
- March 31, 2012
I bought these for my husband and he loved them. No breaking in period, they worked perfect right out of the box. Highly recommend.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Orange County, Ca
- February 4, 2012
Finally after many shoe problems I found these! Ty fit snug, which kind of worried me, only because I never had good fitting shoes until now! After I broke them in cautiously and slowly, I found them too be very good shoes. But being the skeptic I am I still was wondering whether they would wear properly. They feel better now than when I first got them! I just got home from a 10 hour day in the snow and my feet were dry and warm! This is a first for me socks and dry feet dry! Thank you, Keen!
- C. S - customer
- from Indiana
- January 13, 2012