- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Pittsburgh is more than just footwear, it's a tool to get the job done right.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Keen Key-Tech full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole.
- EVA heel cushioning insert.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Unique anatomically-correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pittsburgh Boot by Keen Utility. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Utility products?
1% Full size too large
7% Half size too Large
87% True to size
5% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
94% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
61% Excellent arch support
38% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Boot
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 99 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I am a shop foreman for a theater company as well as a master carpenter for several other theaters. I am sometimes on my feet for 16 hours at a time and spend a lot of my day going up and down ladders, kicking things into place and walking back and forth carrying heavy things and my feet take a beating! I recently fell and broke my toe so I was a little worried about these boots; however, even with a swollen broken toe these boots are amazing. They support my feet without being overly stiff and the lacing pattern allows me to make them fit exactly how I need them to. I also have very flat feet and these boots are a life saver!Read more » « Show less May 15, 2012 by Jesse V
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Very nice looking boot both in construction and style. Came with a spare set of laces, bonus! Felt comfortable until laced tight. There is no padding in the ankle which was very painful on my ankles when I would step.Read more » « Show less February 8, 2011 by Shawn
I am a shop foreman for a theater company as well as a master carpenter for several other theaters. I am sometimes on my feet for 16 hours at a time and spend a lot of my day going up and down ladders, kicking things into place and walking back and forth carrying heavy things and my feet take a beating! I recently fell and broke my toe so I was a little worried about these boots; however, even with a swollen broken toe these boots are amazing. They support my feet without being overly stiff and the lacing pattern allows me to make them fit exactly how I need them to. I also have very flat feet and these boots are a life saver!
- Jesse V - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- May 15, 2012
Keen has done it again. I have loved all 14 pairs of my Keens. From my flip flops to my Work Boots. I continue to but and wear my Keens till they wear out which doesn't happen often. I'm on my feet 10 to 16 hours a day on construction sites as an inspector. These have been through snow rain dirt concrete hot asphalt and miles of freeway. And they continue to keep on keeping on. Dry and comfortable should be the name of the boot. This is my next pair and possibly the pair after that too. Love my Keens.
- Dave R - customer
- from Salt Lake City Utah
- February 5, 2012
Purchased this boot for landscaping work around the house after owning other types of work boots such as Timberland and Red Wings. These Keens are by far the most comfortable steel toe boots that I have ever worn. The tread pattern on the bottom is great, even when working in wet grass, I haven't lost traction yet!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Frederick, Maryland
- November 24, 2011
100% protection, total comfort, and rock solid support all wrapped up in one great looking work boot. What more could you ask for? I went up a 1/2 size from a 10 to a 10 1/2 for that extra pair of boot socks and the fit is perfect. I've already put this boot through the paces with several demanding jobs involving wood, water, and concrete, and these Pittsburgh Boots performed flawlessly. They're worth every penny - get 'em now!
- Michael W - customer
- from Upstate, NY
- April 12, 2012
Good, comfortable boots. They are definitely waterproof. They don't need any breaking in period.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Shoreline, WA
- March 18, 2012