- Climb the craziest trails in the ultracomfy and durable Targhee Medium Knee High by Keen®.
- Knee high style medium-weight hiking sock.
- Anatomical left and right design for optimal fit.
- Seamless toe in flex zone to minimize bunching.
- Contoured arch support for added comfort.
- Y-heel pocket helps keep sock in place.
- Impact cushioning in key areas.
- Materials: 77% merino wool, 17% nylon, 5% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry.
- Made in the USA and Imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Targhee Medium Knee High by Keen. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen products?
Today, KEEN makes a broad selection of shoes for men, women and kids Hybrid.Footwear that goes from trail to city. KEEN shoes and sandals feature innovative technology like S3 heel support and Metatomical footbeds to support and cushion feet. However you choose to create, play and care, KEEN Hybrid.Footwear was designed to go wherever your HybridLife takes you.
In addition to shoes, KEEN also makes bags and socks. The KEEN Hybrid.Transport bag collection features recycled and repurposed items from the footwear manufacturing process. KEEN Hybrid.Sox offer a seamless fit for the left and right foot and are made with organic cotton and Merino wool.
KEEN is more than a footwear company. KEEN strives to be a company with a conscious by supporting social and environmental organizations. KEEN also strives to take small steps towards sustainability by using recycled and repurposed materials whenever possible.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Targhee Medium Knee High
I gave these to my dad for Christmas as a sock to wear under work boots. He wore them out and around the house the whole time I was there and apparently for days after I left. Soft, seem durable, warm, and have left and right feet!
I'd also recommend: Smartwool
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- January 18, 2013