- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Awesome comfort and unique style are the reason the Super Strata Crew by Keen® is so high up there.
- Double welt top keeps socks up and won't unravel.
- Soft Merino wool in the footbed provides light cushioning.
- Anatomical design reduces bunching.
- Materials: 51% Merino wool, 46% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA and Imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Super Strata Crew by Keen. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen products?
Today, KEEN makes a broad selection of shoes for men, women and kids Hybrid.Footwear that goes from trail to city. KEEN shoes and sandals feature innovative technology like S3 heel support and Metatomical footbeds to support and cushion feet. However you choose to create, play and care, KEEN Hybrid.Footwear was designed to go wherever your HybridLife takes you.
In addition to shoes, KEEN also makes bags and socks. The KEEN Hybrid.Transport bag collection features recycled and repurposed items from the footwear manufacturing process. KEEN Hybrid.Sox offer a seamless fit for the left and right foot and are made with organic cotton and Merino wool.
KEEN is more than a footwear company. KEEN strives to be a company with a conscious by supporting social and environmental organizations. KEEN also strives to take small steps towards sustainability by using recycled and repurposed materials whenever possible.
Keen Super Strata Crew
Zappos was efficient and fast, probably the best online merchant I've bought from so far. We purchased Keen Super Strata Crew, as well as other Keen socks, for our discriminating, style-conscious daughter. She loves them all for their appearance, fit, comfort, and durability.
Felt true to size
- Anonymous - customer
- from Blowing Rock, NC
- February 1, 2013