- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Newport is the foundation of the Keen footwear line. Designed with outdoor play in mind, the Newport H2 provides the comfort and protection young feet need for land and water activities.
- Quick-drying polyester web upper.
- Hydrophobic mesh lining.
- Cushioned EVA footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial technology that helps prevent odor, staining and deterioration.
- Hook-and-loop closure with adjustable cord lock lacing system ensures a secure fit and easy on/off.
- 3M Reflective pull tabs provide added visibility during night time adventures.
- KEEN.PROTECT™ patented toe protection.
- Grippy, non-marking rubber outsole ensures traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Newport H2 (Toddler/Youth) by Keen Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Kids products?
The Newport was just the beginning for the KEEN youth line. They now carry everything from sandals to sneakers and socks to bags. They have winter boots and hiking boots for boys and girls. They even have shoes that are perfect for school and backpacks to go along with them. They have a vast array of styles in infant, toddler and youth sizes so the whole family can wear KEEN from the very beginning.
KEEN is not just a footwear company, it's a way of life. KEEN created a company built on hybrid innovation, redefining the outdoors and giving back to the community. They call their way of life the Hybridlife™ and they encourage everyone to pursue their own Hybridlife.
2% Full size too large
3% Half size too Large
78% True to size
13% Half size too small
4% Full size too small
87% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
11% Felt wider than marked
49% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Keen Kids Newport H2 (Toddler/Youth)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 419 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I bought these shoes for my two-year old and he loves them. At first the seemed bulky but they are so comfortable even without socks. I highly recommend it.Read more » « Show less April 16, 2012 by Natalia
I bought these shoes for my two-year old and he loves them. At first the seemed bulky but they are so comfortable even without socks. I highly recommend it.
- Natalia - customer
- April 16, 2012
Love these shoes for my 2 and 4 year old boys! They are very active boys and Keen's always hold up. My 2 year old can always wear the hand-me-downs too, and they still look great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from ann arbor, mi
- April 8, 2012
This is the second year I've bought these for my twin boys. They are the best shoes! They're very flexible, and the boys find them very easy to walk in. The big rubber toe rand is great at the playground as it helps give them good traction when they're climbing things. They also give their feet good protection, and they can wear them to daycare since the toe is covered. A little expensive, but totally worth it!
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Linda - customer
- from Sandwich, MA
- April 1, 2012
Great sandals. However, my son's heel was a bit red for the first few days. I think his foot was just getting used to it. These sandals are on the wider side, which is great because my son's feet are wide. They are very good looking sandals, and durable.
I'd also recommend: Jumping Jacks!
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- March 30, 2012
I bought these for myself. I'm 52 and lucky enough to fit into a kids size 6! They are now my favorite thing to wear on my feet! I live in FL and will be living in them in the evenings and weekends! No, I won't sleep in them though! ;)
I'd also recommend: Teva
- Michelle C - customer
- from Sanford, Florida
- March 28, 2012