- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your little one adorably comfortable while you're on the go with the supercute Maderas Lace shoes from Keen®!
- Canvas upper.
- Hook-and-loop strap over instep for a secure fit.
- Easy lace-up design with recycled aluminum eyelets.
- Soft canvas lining.
- Direct vulcanized process uses no adhesives.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Maderas Lace (Infant/Toddler) by Keen Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Kids products?
The Newport was just the beginning for the KEEN youth line. They now carry everything from sandals to sneakers and socks to bags. They have winter boots and hiking boots for boys and girls. They even have shoes that are perfect for school and backpacks to go along with them. They have a vast array of styles in infant, toddler and youth sizes so the whole family can wear KEEN from the very beginning.
KEEN is not just a footwear company, it's a way of life. KEEN created a company built on hybrid innovation, redefining the outdoors and giving back to the community. They call their way of life the Hybridlife™ and they encourage everyone to pursue their own Hybridlife.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Kids Maderas Lace (Infant/Toddler)
My son loves this shoe. We bought a bunch of shoes hoping some of them would work out because we are very picky. These are really flexible and fit his foot like a glove. He runs around in them and seems to be very comfortable. He's under two so he can't clearly state how he feels but out of all the shoes we bought he never tries to take these off.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Emira b - customer
- from United States
- April 14, 2013