- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Jura Leather sandal will take him from school to the park in total comfort!
- Waterproof nubuck upper.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit and easy on and off.
- Hydrophobic mesh lining treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial technology that helps prevent odor, staining and deterioration.
- Cushioned EVA footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Grippy, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jura Leather (Toddler/Youth) by Keen Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Kids products?
The Newport was just the beginning for the KEEN youth line. They now carry everything from sandals to sneakers and socks to bags. They have winter boots and hiking boots for boys and girls. They even have shoes that are perfect for school and backpacks to go along with them. They have a vast array of styles in infant, toddler and youth sizes so the whole family can wear KEEN from the very beginning.
KEEN is not just a footwear company, it's a way of life. KEEN created a company built on hybrid innovation, redefining the outdoors and giving back to the community. They call their way of life the Hybridlife™ and they encourage everyone to pursue their own Hybridlife.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Kids Jura Leather (Toddler/Youth)
I ordered the size 8 for my 3 year old and had to exchange for the 9. Luckily Zappos made it super easy! I found they do run a bit small as my son would normally be a 8 with some room to grow. He loves them already!
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
- Laura - customer
- from Connecticut
- May 9, 2013
What a great rugged sandal! Easy to put on and perfect for rugged little boy play. Love the orange detail.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Kaylee D - customer
- from Glenview
- April 11, 2013