- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be in tip-top style both at school and the park with the fun and fashionable Coronado High Top Canvas shoe!
- Natural canvas upper.
- Traditional lacing includes recycled aluminum eyelets.
- Adhesive-free vulcanized construction.
- Textile lining and footbed.
- Non-marking, natural rubber outsole offers maximum traction.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Coronado High Top Canvas (Youth) by Keen Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Kids products?
The Newport was just the beginning for the KEEN youth line. They now carry everything from sandals to sneakers and socks to bags. They have winter boots and hiking boots for boys and girls. They even have shoes that are perfect for school and backpacks to go along with them. They have a vast array of styles in infant, toddler and youth sizes so the whole family can wear KEEN from the very beginning.
KEEN is not just a footwear company, it's a way of life. KEEN created a company built on hybrid innovation, redefining the outdoors and giving back to the community. They call their way of life the Hybridlife™ and they encourage everyone to pursue their own Hybridlife.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
We love Keen kids shoes! They are durable, adorable and have a nicely cushioned insole. However, they tend to run large and the shoe is slightly heavy and stiff (which isn't a deal breaker, just notable when you consider a shoe that children will be running in).
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- February 13, 2013