- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Nothing but clear skies with the Clayton on your side! And if the clouds descend, Clayton is still there.
- Waterproof leather upper delivers durability.
- Breathable waterproof membrane built into construction ensures climate control.
- Metal speed hook lacing system for a secure fit.
- Smooth textile lining helps feet stay fresh.
- Padded collar and cushioned insole offer comfort where it counts.
- Dual climate, non-marking rubber outsole provides maximum traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Clayton WP (Toddler/Youth) by Keen Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Keen Kids products?
The Newport was just the beginning for the KEEN youth line. They now carry everything from sandals to sneakers and socks to bags. They have winter boots and hiking boots for boys and girls. They even have shoes that are perfect for school and backpacks to go along with them. They have a vast array of styles in infant, toddler and youth sizes so the whole family can wear KEEN from the very beginning.
KEEN is not just a footwear company, it's a way of life. KEEN created a company built on hybrid innovation, redefining the outdoors and giving back to the community. They call their way of life the Hybridlife™ and they encourage everyone to pursue their own Hybridlife.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Keen Kids Clayton WP (Toddler/Youth)
- Tia d - customer
- from Cardiff, CA
- March 5, 2013
Great shoes. Sturdy material. Bought it for my 3 year old daughter but I think my son can wear it as well since the color is pretty neutral.
I'd also recommend: Puma
- Eko - customer
- from Chicago
- April 13, 2013
These are great hiking boots. My five year old loves them. They held up well on our hikes and our daughter did not complain about them once.
- R A - customer
- from Everywhere
- November 13, 2012