- A sleek Karen Kane™ dress to add to your knock 'em dead arsenal.
- Form fitting dress has a touch of stretch.
- Starburst shirring on front.
- Three-quarter length sleeves.
- Straight hem.
- 90% rayon, 10% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 39 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 3/4 Sleeve Shirred Dress by Karen Kane. Sorry!
Interested in new Karen Kane products?
After growing up in the small town of Santa Barbara, Karen moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of becoming a fashion designer. She enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising and graduated two years later with a degree in fashion. After meeting her husband Lonnie, the pair launched Karen Kane, Inc. out of their garage in Studio City. With little more than a dream to work off of, they shipped their first collection in December 1979. By the time they were ready to begin production on their next collection, they realized that they would need more space to keep up with demand. Moving to a new space in Downtown LA, Karen and Lonnie continued to do all of their own sewing and manufacturing before finally finding contractors who could support their growing business.
While trends have changed since Karen launched her first collection, her approach and personal philosophy toward fashion has never wavered. She designs with ease, luxury, and longevity in mind. Her inspiration comes from that which is closest to her soul – the California Coast she has long called her home, the city streets she navigates each day, and of course, her family.
As Karen’s company continued to expand, and the company has grown into a 130,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Vernon, California. Karen’s collections are featured in department stores and specialty boutiques nationwide.