- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- KAMALIKULTURE Size Chart
- A KAMALIKULTURE™ blazer is a timeless wardrobe piece for both career and casual wear.
- Classic pinstripes style the stretch poly / rayon blazer.
- Designed to nip in the waist.
- Single-breasted silhouette.
- Notched collar.
- One-button closure.
- Chest welt pocket.
- Waist welt pockes.
- Functional four-button cuffs.
- Back vent.
- For the matching pencil skirt, please see SKU: #8004845 and for the matching pant, please see SKU: #8004951.
- 63% polyester, 33% rayon, 4% spandex;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Single-Breasted Blazer by KAMALIKULTURE. Sorry!
Interested in new KAMALIKULTURE products?
Timeless style is also perfect for someone who doesn't want to follow trends but wants a well-fitting quality style, at a great price, that can be worn for as many years as it fits.
"I wear all the styles in my KAMALIKULTURE collection and I love telling everybody the price… under $100." - Norma Kamali.
KAMALIKULTURE Single-Breasted Blazer
No one will ever know you only spent a little on this blazer. It is fabulous! A vintage vibe with contemporary styling and fit. If you are in between sizes, consider sizing up one size (I did). I purchased the pinstripe pants as well. Incredible value and flair for this line. I don't think you will be disappointed!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 22, 2012
This beautifully designed jacket goes from the office to out on the town with great style. The nipped-in waist gives the jacket a feminine flair and harkens back to the 1940s silhouette. It seems to be cut on the small side: I usually take a 6 but in this jacket, I am an 8. A great wardrobe staple, which I have already worn multiple times since purchasing.
- Kim G - customer
- May 31, 2012
Very nice blazer, agree with all previous good reviews, very slimming too, ordered my regular size 4 and a bigger 6 after reading reviews and size 4 is way too small for me ,so will keep size 6 Very happy, thanks Zappos, love next day delivery and easy return.
- Inna C - customer
- from Fort Myers, Florida
- November 28, 2012
Fit very well, nice quality to the price. got compliments, felt comfortable on my interview with it.Get the matched pants with it, with a 3'' pair heel. I'm 5'4'', 116lb, size 4 fits me well.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 27, 2012