- KAMALIKULTURE Size Chart
- A Norma Kamali original from 1974, the All In One Dress is one of those timeless pieces that you will wear again and again, but no one will ever know since the dress is designed to be worn a number of ways.
- All-in-one dress features a convertible neckline for variety in wear. Strapless, halter, asymmetrical, or off one shoulder—the styling possibilities are practically endless.
- Easy-care matte stretch jersey fabric.
- Pullover design.
- 96% polyester, 4% spandex.;
Extra Large Check: 95% polyester, 5% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 37 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the All In One Dress by KAMALIKULTURE. Sorry!
Interested in new KAMALIKULTURE products?
Timeless style is also perfect for someone who doesn't want to follow trends but wants a well-fitting quality style, at a great price, that can be worn for as many years as it fits.
"I wear all the styles in my KAMALIKULTURE collection and I love telling everybody the price… under $100." - Norma Kamali.
KAMALIKULTURE All In One Dress
This dress is really cute! I initially purchased an XS, but had to return as it was too small. Purchased the small and it was perfect which makes sense since I am a size 4. Only purchased XS in the first place because that was all that was available. It's great for spring and fall because of the long sleeve. Would probably even work in the winter depending on where you live. I'm in Kentucky and had a pretty mild winter this year. Loved the price and the free shipping. Thanks Zappos!
I'd also recommend: James Perse
- Anonymous - customer
- from Louisville,KY
- May 11, 2012
I am in love with this dress! Saw it recently in Oprah magazine and had to get it and I am so glad I did! The "cobalt brushstroke" print is so elegant and sophisticated and who doesn't love a multi-purpose dress? Thank you Norma Kamali for keeping me fabulous looking!
- Crystal - customer
- from NY, NY
- April 29, 2013
- Kelly - customer
- from Northern California
- October 23, 2012