- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- An oversized unisex sport frame with plenty of street attitude, Rhino™ is wrapped and raked to provide all the protection, performance and lightweight comfort of Kaenon award-winning Kore™.
- This full-frame, boxy shape exhibits subtle surface design features that allow it to be worn on the street and/or during hard-core sport.
- Rhino is injection molded out of TR-90®.
- Recessed Variflex™ nose pads securely and comfortably anchor the frame in place.
- Rhino supports Kaenon's revolutionary SR-91® polarized lens material and proprietary Glare 86® polarizing element available purpose-built lens tints and Light Transmission Levels™ (LTL®) specifically developed by Kaenon Polarized.
- Heavy duty, non-corrosive, seven-barrel, stainless steel hinges make Rhino durable and functional. Designed for men and women.
- G-12™ (12%) Darkest grey lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions.
- C-12™ (12%) Darkest copper lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions.
- C-28™ (28%) Half as dark as LTL 12™(blocks 72% of visible light). Great multi-purpose lens performs well in all light conditions.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rhino SR91 (Polarized) by Kaenon. Sorry!
Interested in new Kaenon products?
Glass wasn't strong enough. Polycarbonate wasn't clear enough. So they set out to develop their own, completely new polarized lens material. Something with the superior optical quality of the finest glass, yet the lightweight impact resistance of polycarbonate. The SR-91 lens was created, and overnight, the optical world was forever changed. No other polarized lens blocks the blinding rays of glare with the unbeatable clarity and impact resistance of the SR-91 lens.
Kaenon Polarized merges high fashion with sports function in the Luxury Performance collection. With outstanding polarized optics and lightweight injection-molded frames, Kaenon offers a variety of distinctive styles for the beach volleyball court or the boardwalk patio. You'll find the perfect fit with styles like Georgia, Bolsa, Jetty and Rhino here at Zappos!
Kaenon Rhino SR91 (Polarized)
I have a crazy big head and finding sunglasses that fit me well is a challenge. Bought these & received them the next day. Fit very well and these are superior quality sunglasses. Never had lenses that made this much of a difference. Bought a pair for my dad (whom I inherited my cranium from) and he loves them just as much. Would recommend to anyone with a big dome.
- Jim - customer
- from Dublin, CA
- July 17, 2011
Awesome shades. Very, very comfortable, and for those of us with bigger faces and heads they give great coverage. Plus my wife says they look cool, too.
- Scott N - customer
- from Mountain View
- July 22, 2010
Great sunglasses for large faces! I have a huge noggin' and these are one of the few shades that actually look good!
I'd also recommend: this is IT!!
- Mike S - customer
- from Issaquah, WA
- July 3, 2010
I love these sunglasses. I've always bought sunglasses based on looks and not so much type of lens. When I received these, I was pleasantly suprised to have a pair that delivers functionality as well as aesthetics. They feel feel and look well made and are quite comfortable on. Kaenon and Zappos now have a new fan.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta
- September 4, 2009
Great Sunglasses - Zappos.com has the best price and customer services for shoes/sunglasses buying experience! Their overnight shipping policy is very good in that you can get a pair of Kaenon’s that you want right when you need them! Overall, this pair of sunglasses is a great companion wherever you go! Great technology, great lenses, this is one you should look for if you truly care about your eyes and overall sunglasses experience. Highly recommended.
- Don - customer
- from Atlanta, Georgia
- June 23, 2007