- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A universal fit with performance and protection features, the Klay from Kaenon Polarized™ is molded from the finest materials available to create one elegant set of shades.
- SR-91 lens material is the foundation for the finest polarized lenses. SR-91 combines the crisp optical acuity of the finest glass lenses in an ultra light-weight, impact-proof lens.
- All Kaenon Polarized SR-91 lenses filter out all harmful UV and Blue light.
- Injection molded TR-90 frame for durable use.
- Wrapped, eight-base frame with tall temples for enhanced protection from the sun, winder, water, and dirt.
- Temples taper aft into flexible and comfortable tips for all-day use.
- Variflex™ nose pads further comfort and performance attributes no matter the activity.
- Powerful, custom-engineered internal cam-driven hinges for easy open and close action.
- Protective case included.
Frame Width: 142mm
Lens: 39mm high x 64mm wide
Temple Length: 126mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Klay SR91 (Polarized) by Kaenon. Sorry!
Interested in new Kaenon products?
Glass wasn't strong enough. Polycarbonate wasn't clear enough. So they set out to develop their own, completely new polarized lens material. Something with the superior optical quality of the finest glass, yet the lightweight impact resistance of polycarbonate. The SR-91 lens was created, and overnight, the optical world was forever changed. No other polarized lens blocks the blinding rays of glare with the unbeatable clarity and impact resistance of the SR-91 lens.
Kaenon Polarized merges high fashion with sports function in the Luxury Performance collection. With outstanding polarized optics and lightweight injection-molded frames, Kaenon offers a variety of distinctive styles for the beach volleyball court or the boardwalk patio. You'll find the perfect fit with styles like Georgia, Bolsa, Jetty and Rhino here at Zappos!
Kaenon Klay SR91 (Polarized)
Great clarity and style! The fit was a bit snug but after tweaking it wider for a few days in fits just right now. I've pathetically had so many Oakley's and Maui Jim's but Kaenon lenses are far superior. Zappos customer service was awesome in allowing me to try different ones until I found the best pair of sunglasses. Thank you Zappos!
I'd also recommend: I don't like any other brands but Kaenon at this time.
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Pasadena, CA
- September 19, 2011
LOVE these glasses!! They are so comfortable, with such a stylish look. Get so many compliments!!
- D. D - customer
- from Houston, TX
- March 8, 2010
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. The lens are spectacular and the fit is perfect. The glasses are lightweight so they never get uncomfortable. I also have 2 pair of Kaenon sunglasses and love them. After wearing several different brands of hi-end polarized sunglasses over the years, we both agree that Kaenons are the best on the market.
I'd also recommend: Native polarized
- KLB - customer
- from Florence, SC
- June 27, 2012
This is my 3rd pair of Kaenons. I stick with them because they are made in Italy and compared to other glasses for the same price these are halfway decent. The lens clarity is great but I noticed the frames were just a little bit lighter (cheapened) compared to my other 2 models. The case is also different and so is the soft cleaning bag that comes with it. This tells me that either they changed factories or have dumbed the product down just a little to save money. Again though great lenses but the entire presentation as a whole has been dumbed down just a little. The price is rather high but compared to what RayBan Oakley and the others are selling for $150 these look and feel like a Mercedes vs a Toyota. I've also read reviews that the polarization "chips away" or wears off at some point. Some reviewers mentioned 1 yr. Apparently Kaenon does not honor a warranty for lens issues. You may want to double check that before you buy. Take care of these and that may not happen as quickly. The style is great. Kaenon has something for everybody.
I'd also recommend: Persol
- CNYC - customer
- from New York City
- April 10, 2013