- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The product of innovative materials and Kaenon's unique "function first" focus, Hard Kore™ is the ultimate sport/performance sunglass.
- This fresh design is lightweight, incredibly durable and intuitively integrated with the natural form of your head.
- Hard Kore utilizes Kaenon SR-91® lens material in 8.25 base curve for maximum wrap and rake. Ergonomically-designed lens shapes guarantee optimum visual performance and maximum protection from the wind, water, sand, dirt, and other natural elements you may encounter.
- TR-90 frame incorporates Variflex™ rubber temple tips and nose pads ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and security.
- Kore utilizes Kaenon Glare 86® Polarizing technology and proprietary Light Transmission Control™ (LTC®) technology.
- G-12™ (12%) Darkest grey lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions.
- C-12™ (12%) Darkest copper lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions.
- C-28™ (28%) Half as dark as LTL 12™(blocks 72% of visible light).
- Great multi-purpose lens performs well in all light conditions.
Lens 48mm W x 15mm H
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Hard Kore Medium SR91 (Polarized) by Kaenon. Sorry!
Interested in new Kaenon products?
Glass wasn't strong enough. Polycarbonate wasn't clear enough. So they set out to develop their own, completely new polarized lens material. Something with the superior optical quality of the finest glass, yet the lightweight impact resistance of polycarbonate. The SR-91 lens was created, and overnight, the optical world was forever changed. No other polarized lens blocks the blinding rays of glare with the unbeatable clarity and impact resistance of the SR-91 lens.
Kaenon Polarized merges high fashion with sports function in the Luxury Performance collection. With outstanding polarized optics and lightweight injection-molded frames, Kaenon offers a variety of distinctive styles for the beach volleyball court or the boardwalk patio. You'll find the perfect fit with styles like Georgia, Bolsa, Jetty and Rhino here at Zappos!
Kaenon Hard Kore Medium SR91 (Polarized)
- Dave F - customer
- from Mechanicsburg Pa
- June 9, 2010
Very Good Glasses for a Picky Person - I'm very picky...I've been looking for sunglasses for about 2-3 months and accidentally found Kaenon's. I was first looking at the Kaenon Rhino but decided to get the Hard Kore instead. The reason is that the frame does not wrap around the lens. So the glasses are lighter and the frame would not touch my upper cheek. For me when I look through the glasses it feels seamless since the bottom of the frame is not their. I also wanted the sunglasses to cover more of my peripheral vision. I check my blind spots when I’m driving and it was very annoying to see light that my glasses were not covering. These glasses wrapped around my eye more and again it felt seamless. I can’t believe I’ve gone so long without wearing sunglasses, 28 years old and just purchased my first pair. Now I can’t go any were without my glasses. It’s crazy how good these lenses are. No glare when I’m driving and when I wear them for long periods of time no pain on my nose. You just need a good cleaning cloth to clean the glasses. The ones that come with it just seems like it smears the fingerprint when you accidentally touch the glasses. The hard case that comes with it is very good. My first purchase was the Oakley POLARIZED EYEPATCH but returned them because they looked to boxy. Then I started looking at the Maui Jim's which do have very good lens but weigh a ton compared to the Kaenon Hard Kore.
- Ant... - customer
- from The Bay Area, CA
- July 23, 2007
I got these for my husband. Great glasses - quality and style. Great for his active lifestyle. However, he got a little bit of rubbing irritation behind his ears, maybe because he was wearing a cap over and that created additional pressure. For those with wider faces, suggest getting wide size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rhode Island
- July 9, 2010
The matte black are less flashy than the regular shiny black w/ silver logo on the side. The amber lens is great for fishing and anti-glare. Only complaint is that the arms go straight back w/out a bend at the end so when you wear a hat, the hat can bump the glasses and make them raise up a bit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Austin, TX
- December 26, 2012