- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be bold and be proud with Burnet from Kaenon™! As a smaller version of BURNY, this performance frame is designed to be worn by both men and women and delivers!
- Durable TR-90 frame houses 8-base SR-91 lenses for 100% UV protection and razor sharp optical clarity.
- Modern Retro is a progressive take on retro-inspiration, flawlessly meshing together subtle performance and classic design.
- SR-91® was tested in independent labs and confirmed as the only lens offering razor-sharp clarity and impact-resistance all in one ultralightweight, durable lens.
- Custom metal Kaenon detail on temples.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 118 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Burnet SR91 by Kaenon. Sorry!
Interested in new Kaenon products?
Glass wasn't strong enough. Polycarbonate wasn't clear enough. So they set out to develop their own, completely new polarized lens material. Something with the superior optical quality of the finest glass, yet the lightweight impact resistance of polycarbonate. The SR-91 lens was created, and overnight, the optical world was forever changed. No other polarized lens blocks the blinding rays of glare with the unbeatable clarity and impact resistance of the SR-91 lens.
Kaenon Polarized merges high fashion with sports function in the Luxury Performance collection. With outstanding polarized optics and lightweight injection-molded frames, Kaenon offers a variety of distinctive styles for the beach volleyball court or the boardwalk patio. You'll find the perfect fit with styles like Georgia, Bolsa, Jetty and Rhino here at Zappos!
Kaenon Burnet SR91
This frame has a great fit and is super high quality. I wanted to buy the polarized version but I just don't need it, figured I would save the money. Glad I did. The lenses are as clear as glass. I'm am now a Kaenon fan.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- February 11, 2013