- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With its elegant lines, scripted metal inlay on the temples, and 5-barrel metal hinges, the Arlo is perfectly suited for any uptown excursion or outdoor adventure.
- Italian crafted TR-90 injection-molded frame is strong yet flexible.
- Ultra-grippy recessed Variflex® nose pads buried in the bridge securely anchor the frame to your face.
- SR-91® lens material combines the crisp optical acuity of the finest glass lens, in an ultra light weight, impact-proof lens that filters out all harmful UV and blue light.
- G-12™ Darkest grey lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions. Grey tint eliminates glare wherever it exists and dramatically improves visual acuity.
- Copper tint is specifically developed to enhance color contrast, depth perception and detail recognition. C-12™ Darkest copper lens (blocks 88% of visible light). Performs best in bright, full sun conditions.
- RX-adaptable lenses.
- Made in Italy.
- Case included.
Lens 59mm W x 37mm H
- Temple Length: 122 1⁄3 mm
- Lens Width: 138 13⁄14 mm
- Bridge: 13 1⁄12 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arlo SR91 (Polarized) by Kaenon. Sorry!
Interested in new Kaenon products?
Glass wasn't strong enough. Polycarbonate wasn't clear enough. So they set out to develop their own, completely new polarized lens material. Something with the superior optical quality of the finest glass, yet the lightweight impact resistance of polycarbonate. The SR-91 lens was created, and overnight, the optical world was forever changed. No other polarized lens blocks the blinding rays of glare with the unbeatable clarity and impact resistance of the SR-91 lens.
Kaenon Polarized merges high fashion with sports function in the Luxury Performance collection. With outstanding polarized optics and lightweight injection-molded frames, Kaenon offers a variety of distinctive styles for the beach volleyball court or the boardwalk patio. You'll find the perfect fit with styles like Georgia, Bolsa, Jetty and Rhino here at Zappos!
Kaenon Arlo SR91 (Polarized)
Great frame. Light, comfortable, super coverage without being too large. I have a big melon and these aren't small.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh
- April 28, 2011
The quality that you would typically expect from Kaenon lives on in these glasses. Excellent fit and level of darkening. There is just enough of a wrap around to give side shade without a loss of side vision and it helps in protecting your eyes from harmful rays. The polarizing effect is outstanding. Great for driving and the beach. They might be a bit heavy for some, but the bit of extra weight is definitely worth it. Excellent buy.
I'd also recommend: Revo
- Chuck A - customer
- from Delray Beach, Florida
- April 21, 2011
I have owned sunglasses from Spy, Von Zipper, Oakley, Electric, even Giorgio Armani but Kaenon Polarized are the most advanced and sleek sunglasses I have worn yet. The polarization is phenomenal, much better than Oakley's. The Arlo wraps very nicely around my face and sits comfortably on the bridge of my nose. Only problem is the sunglasses tend to slightly slip forward but nowhere near falling off and the integrated nose pads do make a humongous difference preventing severe slippage. I must say though I'm very "OCD" when it comes to sunglasses pressed right up against my face so the very slight slippage may not be a problem for you. The arms are very comfortable and snug enough to stay on even while talking or eating, my head measures 23.5" in diameter measured just above my eyebrows. Even a slight sweat on a hot day won't cause these to slide off. I bought the Matte Black instead of the Glossy Black because reviews (not posted here) have stated that the Glossy Black scratches easily. Mine have been dropped, kicked and slide across the ground but the slight scratches are only visible up close and I mean really up close! From the distance of 2 feet, the scratches aren't noticeable. Highly recommended pair of "state of the art" polarized sunglasses, trust me when I say your research stops with Kaenon Polarized!
- Mark - customer
- from Anaheim, California
- March 7, 2011
Great sunglasses. I've worn this pair for all outside pursuits since 2009 and they have held up great. Lenses are outstanding.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Adirondacks, NY
- December 15, 2010
Excellent glasses. Ive had more polarized glasses of all brands than I can count. These are the best yet. I bought my girlfriend the Georgias and she loves them. And the fact that I got them on sale and the zappos fairy had them to me in one day was a bonus. Thanks Zappos! Keep up the great work. You\'ve got a customer for life.
I'd also recommend: none compare
- Chip H - customer
- from Boynton Beach
- June 13, 2010