- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll never have to wonder if she's Tuff enough with these rockin' sneakers!
- Synthetic and mesh uppers feature pops of color.
- Hook-and-loop closure features bungee laces for support.
- Mesh lining with extra padding at the tongue and collar.
- Removable footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole adds extra cushioning.
- Performance gel technology in the outsole adds extra support.
- Dual-density rubber outsole is flexible and non-marking.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 34 (US 2-2.5 Youth), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Turtle Tuff (Toddler/Youth) by Jumping Jacks Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Jumping Jacks Kids products?
Two thirds of adults in America suffer from some sort of foot ailment. This is due largely from improperly fitting shoes. Jumping Jacks cushioned leather footbeds with leather linings are flexible and they use size graded outsoles for better fit. Their shoes are lightweight and they love using Hook & Loop closures for ease of fit.
Jumping Jacks believes children’s shoes should be for children and not adult take downs. Jumping Jacks is concerned about your child's feet; from baby on up. Whether you are looking for your baby’s first shoe or a comfortable fitting shoe for your child now, they believe their product will suit your child’s growing foot needs.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Jumping Jacks Kids Turtle Tuff (Toddler/Youth)
Bought this shoe for my grand-daughter. It runs a little narrow and is not easy to put on. It is a beautiful shoe with fun colors. I think it would have been better made without the fake bungie cord laces as they break very easily. I thought about sending them back but they are so different we decided to keep them. If you are willing to over-look the fact that a two year old can not put them on by themselves I would recommend them. BTW, the sizing is a little strange as they do not offer normal half sizes.
I'd also recommend: Stride Rite
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- December 9, 2012
This style is pretty, however, it runs small. My daughter usually wears a size 12 Medium or 12.5 Medium, I ordered a 13 Wide and she's complained that it's hard to put on, tight around the toes area and also it's a little slippery.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- December 11, 2012
Bought the shoes about 1/2 size up thinking my daughter could grow into them. These were tough to get/slip on my daughter. I could stretch them a bit, then force her foot down, but the sitter had to use a shoe horn! A big disappointment because they are adorable looking--we finally retired them and bought another sneaker. Considering the price and company write-up, I had high hopes...bummer.
- Emily - customer
- from VA
- October 9, 2012