- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Spin a web of sheer style when her feet hit the pavement in the Spider!
- Synthetic and mesh uppers are washable.
- Mesh lining with extra padding at the tongue and collar.
- Removable footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole adds extra cushioning.
- Double hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Performance gel technology in the outsole adds extra support.
- Dual-density rubber outsole is flexible and non-marking.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 28 (US 10-10.5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Spider (Toddler/Youth) by Jumping Jacks Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Jumping Jacks Kids products?
Two thirds of adults in America suffer from some sort of foot ailment. This is due largely from improperly fitting shoes. Jumping Jacks cushioned leather footbeds with leather linings are flexible and they use size graded outsoles for better fit. Their shoes are lightweight and they love using Hook & Loop closures for ease of fit.
Jumping Jacks believes children’s shoes should be for children and not adult take downs. Jumping Jacks is concerned about your child's feet; from baby on up. Whether you are looking for your baby’s first shoe or a comfortable fitting shoe for your child now, they believe their product will suit your child’s growing foot needs.
Jumping Jacks Kids Spider (Toddler/Youth)
These sneakers are cute but way too big. My daughter was measured at Payless and is 11 Wide, I ordered this size and they were so wide. I ordered the 11 M and they were still swimming on her.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Deb M - customer
- from New York
- October 17, 2012