- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Look just as dapper as dad with the style and sophistication of the Edward oxford.
- Premium leather upper features stylish silhouette.
- Lace-up closure for a secure and traditional fit.
- Textile lining with cushioned, leather footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 34 (US 2-2.5 Youth), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Edward (Toddler/Youth) by Jumping Jacks Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Jumping Jacks Kids products?
Two thirds of adults in America suffer from some sort of foot ailment. This is due largely from improperly fitting shoes. Jumping Jacks cushioned leather footbeds with leather linings are flexible and they use size graded outsoles for better fit. Their shoes are lightweight and they love using Hook & Loop closures for ease of fit.
Jumping Jacks believes children’s shoes should be for children and not adult take downs. Jumping Jacks is concerned about your child's feet; from baby on up. Whether you are looking for your baby’s first shoe or a comfortable fitting shoe for your child now, they believe their product will suit your child’s growing foot needs.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Jumping Jacks Kids Edward (Toddler/Youth)
I'm an adult with small wide feet which make it hard to dress shoes. These shoes are poorly make in China where sole is poorly glue on not stitched on as picture indicated. Description said upper is made of leather but material feel more like synthetic rubber/plastic. It's very soft and flexible but has thin sole offering no support. Shoes also run about 1 size bigger as compare to other brand.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle
- September 6, 2012