- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- The Julbo® Pipeline L Sunglasses keep your vision clear and protected from sunrise to sunset.
- Zebra® Photochromic lens offers progressive protection from the elements. The glass darkens or lightens as the surrounding brightness changes.
White/Orange/Zebra Antifog/Yellow Brim Tint features Zebra lens.
- Polarized 3+ lens is designed for use in the mountains, on the water, and in bright light conditions to eliminate sun glare on any reflective surface.
Soft Black/Grey/Polarized 3/Grey Tint features a polarized lens.
- Wide lenses and curved frames are designed for maximum visibility.
- Twin Flex Temples: split temples that flexibly adapt to the shape of the head to give perfect hold.
- Shock-absorbent temples and nose pads are built to handle the technicalities of any trail.
- Sweat Blocker foam inserts absorb droplets so vision is not impeded.
- Optical clip allows you attach your Julbo RXClip prescription lens (sold separately).
- Case included.
- Made in France.
- Temple Length: 118 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1.38 oz
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Lens Width: 67 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pipeline L by Julbo Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Julbo Eyewear products?
As outdoor pursuits grow with more variety and diversity, Julbo is extending its range of performance optics to accommodate athletes of every discipline. Already a leader in the outdoor and nautical markets, Julbo is responding to developments in trail running and mountain biking with the creation of specific, technical products to meet the demands of these sports.
From planning, designing, and manufacturing to quality control, Julbo has control over the entire production process of its lenses and frames. By working closely with athletes to identify and determine their specific needs, Julbo is able to ensure each athlete receives optimal quality and performance from each piece. From the original idea through the delivery of the product, Julbo eyewear is developed with consistency and harmony.