- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- Fun in the sun just got a little crazier! The Looping II (Infant) by Julbo Eyewear® is the perfect pair of sunglasses for your little ones during those sunny days.
- Reversible frame can be worn right side up and upside down.
- Wrap around style offers optimal protection for their eyes.
- Ergonomic profile with curved temples provide an excellent hold.
- No hinge construction.
- Flat elastic strap.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 132 mm
- Frame Width: 141 mm
- Weight: 1.04 oz
- Lens Height: 52 mm
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Looping II (Infant) by Julbo Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Julbo Eyewear products?
As outdoor pursuits grow with more variety and diversity, Julbo is extending its range of performance optics to accommodate athletes of every discipline. Already a leader in the outdoor and nautical markets, Julbo is responding to developments in trail running and mountain biking with the creation of specific, technical products to meet the demands of these sports.
From planning, designing, and manufacturing to quality control, Julbo has control over the entire production process of its lenses and frames. By working closely with athletes to identify and determine their specific needs, Julbo is able to ensure each athlete receives optimal quality and performance from each piece. From the original idea through the delivery of the product, Julbo eyewear is developed with consistency and harmony.