- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- The Julbo® Piccolo sunglasses let your kids enjoy the sunshine while still keeping them protected when exposed to brighter light conditions.
- Lens type is indicated in the color name.
- Spectron 3 polycarbonate lenses are recommended for use in mountain environments, on the water, and in bright sun conditions.
- Spectron 3+ offers the same protection as Spectron 3, but also includes a flash and anti-glare treatment.
- Polar Kids are category 3 lenses that eliminate all reflections and are resistant to light impact, providing ideal support for children near water or in the mountains and allows for clear visual comfort.
- Wide lenses provide clear, unobstructed vision.
- Curved frame shape allows for a more comfortable and ergonomic fit.
- Flex System feature greater flexibility so they fit every face shape.
- All Julbo lenses guarantee 100% protection against UVA, B, and C radiation.
- Made in France.
- Case included.
- Temple Length: 115 mm
- Frame Width: 124 mm
- Weight: 0.94 oz
- Lens Height: 35 mm
- Lens Width: 50 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kids Piccolo (Big Kids) by Julbo Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Julbo Eyewear products?
As outdoor pursuits grow with more variety and diversity, Julbo is extending its range of performance optics to accommodate athletes of every discipline. Already a leader in the outdoor and nautical markets, Julbo is responding to developments in trail running and mountain biking with the creation of specific, technical products to meet the demands of these sports.
From planning, designing, and manufacturing to quality control, Julbo has control over the entire production process of its lenses and frames. By working closely with athletes to identify and determine their specific needs, Julbo is able to ensure each athlete receives optimal quality and performance from each piece. From the original idea through the delivery of the product, Julbo eyewear is developed with consistency and harmony.
Julbo Eyewear Kids Piccolo (Big Kids)
I bought these sunglasses for my 9-year-old, as they appear to be for "big kids." She put them on once and thought they were tight and uncomfortable. Going back. Not "modern" looking; would perhaps work better for a 7-8-year old.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 14, 2013