- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- The Explorer Alti Spectron X6 polycarbonate lens with flash treatment and anti-reflection technology has a protection index of 4. 95% visible light transmission.
- Spectron polycarbonate lens is shock resistant and lightweight.
- Offers 100% UVA/B/C protection.
- Highwrap profile for an enhanced grip. Removable shells.
- Air Flow incorporated in the frame provides optimum ventilation.
- Adjustable temples to 360 degrees with additional cord for excellent grip.
- Grip Tech adjustable temples for soft, comfortable wear.
- Perfect for mountain, sea or desert use. Ideal for bright light situations including backcountry skiing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Not recommended for driving.
- Lens width 59
Temple length 135
- Base 6.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Explorer by Julbo Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Julbo Eyewear products?
As outdoor pursuits grow with more variety and diversity, Julbo is extending its range of performance optics to accommodate athletes of every discipline. Already a leader in the outdoor and nautical markets, Julbo is responding to developments in trail running and mountain biking with the creation of specific, technical products to meet the demands of these sports.
From planning, designing, and manufacturing to quality control, Julbo has control over the entire production process of its lenses and frames. By working closely with athletes to identify and determine their specific needs, Julbo is able to ensure each athlete receives optimal quality and performance from each piece. From the original idea through the delivery of the product, Julbo eyewear is developed with consistency and harmony.
Julbo Eyewear Explorer
Excellent for everyday! I have a pair of these with the X6 Chameleon lenses which just adds the photochromic aspect and I love them! I have eyes that are very sensitive to the light and it gets pretty bright here in Minnesota around all these lakes. I wear them everyday. I get some strange looks once in a while from the folks around my small town because of their "glacier glasses" look that makes them look like goggles, but I could care less! They work for me. They do look a little big at first (and I have a pretty medium sized head!) but they fit very well and I found that the adjustable ear molds and the attached strap will take care of pretty much any slippage during any activity you can come up for them. These are a must have if you need good, all around eye protection.
- Kichigaihito - customer
- from Pine River, Minnesota
- July 20, 2008
Great all around! They look huge, but when I got them they were relatively the same size as protective glasses you get at the hardware store. They did not come with a lanyard so I highly recommend you get yourself some. They are also pretty wide so they tend to slide down the bridge of your nose once you start to sweat. The lanyard helps remedy this. Otherwise these glasses are awesome.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- August 23, 2007
These sunglasses are amazing. They are extremely comfortable, easy to adjust around your ears, do not slide down your nose and the clarify everything. Looking through them is like looking through a piece of fine crystal. I highly recommend them and would buy them again.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 25, 2012