- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- Let them only see your Dust while you fly by your competition with these tough performance sunglasses by Julbo®.
- Zebra Photochromic lenses darkens or lightens depending on the surrounding environment's light intensity, with the ability of changing from a light transmission rate of 40.7% to 6.6%.
- Streamlined construction so the sunglasses are lightweight and easy to wear.
- Interchangeable lenses are easy to remove and replace with new lenses.
- Integrated via laser, the anti-fog coating guarantees maximum efficiency.
- Wide lenses and curved frames are designed for maximum visibility.
- Recommended for mountain biking, trail biking, and hiking.
- Made in France.
- Temple Length: 126 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Lens Width: 61 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dust with Zebra Lens by Julbo Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Julbo Eyewear products?
As outdoor pursuits grow with more variety and diversity, Julbo is extending its range of performance optics to accommodate athletes of every discipline. Already a leader in the outdoor and nautical markets, Julbo is responding to developments in trail running and mountain biking with the creation of specific, technical products to meet the demands of these sports.
From planning, designing, and manufacturing to quality control, Julbo has control over the entire production process of its lenses and frames. By working closely with athletes to identify and determine their specific needs, Julbo is able to ensure each athlete receives optimal quality and performance from each piece. From the original idea through the delivery of the product, Julbo eyewear is developed with consistency and harmony.