- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for more information about Julbo lens technology.
- The mountain has met its match with the all-terrain-ready Bivouak from Julbo®.
- Part of the Mountain Collection. The finest and largest collection of mountaineering eyewear for high-altitude and extreme conditions.
- Spectron 4 lenses feature:
• Suitable for all types of sports, these light lenses offer excellent shock resistant properties.
• Anti-reflective coating offers improved visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections.
• Flash finish improves light filtering with mirror effect lenses by reflecting the rays of light and increasing the filter effect. Eliminates the radiation reflected by the outer mirrored surface of the lens.
- Front venting offers natural front air flow because of the lens shape and mounting structure.
- 360° adjustable temples can bend in every direction, are easy to wear, and offer a strong hold when worn with a helmet, beanie, or just by themselves.
- Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold; won't stick to hair.
- Magnetic wings offers supreme coverage and added protection for optimum ease of use.
- Enhanced coverage offers maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight.
- Protective soft case included.
Frame Width: 145mm
Lens: 36mm high x 65mm wide
Temple Length: 118mm
- Temple Length: 118 mm
- Frame Width: 145 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 35 mm
- Lens Width: 65 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bivouak by Julbo Eyewear. Sorry!
Interested in new Julbo Eyewear products?
As outdoor pursuits grow with more variety and diversity, Julbo is extending its range of performance optics to accommodate athletes of every discipline. Already a leader in the outdoor and nautical markets, Julbo is responding to developments in trail running and mountain biking with the creation of specific, technical products to meet the demands of these sports.
From planning, designing, and manufacturing to quality control, Julbo has control over the entire production process of its lenses and frames. By working closely with athletes to identify and determine their specific needs, Julbo is able to ensure each athlete receives optimal quality and performance from each piece. From the original idea through the delivery of the product, Julbo eyewear is developed with consistency and harmony.