- Juicy Couture Girls Size Guide
- Be the captain of your own destiny and set sail in style in this Juicy Couture® structured peacoat.
- Allover grosgrain trim lends a nautical feel.
- Notched lapel collar.
- Long sleeves flaunt button-tab at cuffs.
- Double breasted button front features metallic embossed buttons.
- Button-flap front hand pockets.
- Button-down storm flap at back.
- Pleated detailing at back waist highlights feminine curves.
- Lining is decorated all over with tonal anchor print.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane;
Body lining: 56% polyester, 44% viscose:
Sleeves lining: 100% acetate.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 21 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 14. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cotton Tricotine Peacoat (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids) by Juicy Couture Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Juicy Couture Kids products?
Famous for ascending the tracksuit to its status as a casual luxury icon, the brand continues to evolve, bringing the same confident, whimsical and feminine attitude to everything it creates. Today, the global phenomenon offers an assortment that spans fashion apparel for women, girls and baby, handbags, shoes, intimates, swimwear, fragrance, accessories, jewelry, sunglasses and small goods.
Started by two fashion-obsessed friends in 1997, Juicy Couture quickly achieved global recognition and garnered millions of fans, many with famous faces. In 2010, Juicy Couture tapped LeAnn Nealz as Chief Creative Officer and President to guide the brand into its next phase of growth, while preserving the house’s playful and unique DNA.