- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- There's a reason that classics never go out of style. Make sure you're looking your best for any occasion with the timeless look of these Johnston & Murphy® shoes.
- Italian calfskin leather upper with brogue detailing.
- Lace-up closure for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Fully lined with breathable leather.
- Full-length padded insole is covered in leather.
- Durable leather outsole with a rubber-covered stacked heel.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Carlock Two-Tone Wing Tip by Johnston & Murphy. Sorry!
Interested in new Johnston & Murphy products?
Throughout its illustrious history, Johnston & Murphy shoes have maintained a commitment to quality craftsmanship and innovative designs. Johnston & Murphy shoes use only the highest quality materials and components. Leather is hand selected from around the world and combined with traditional and proven construction for a fit that can’t be beat.
During the 1990s, Johnston & Murphy shoes expanded their line to include Johnston & Murphy accessories. Today, men need to dress to impress and they can do that by carrying a briefcase or wallet crafted from rich leather or durable fabrics. With the addition of bags and accessories, Johnston & Murphy has found a new way to appeal to the successful, affluent business man. And when it’s time to relax and dress down, Johnston & Murphy offers a comfort collection of loafers, sandals and oxfords crafted to exacting standards.
So from business attire to weekend relaxation, we have all the quality Johnston & Murphy shoes, boots, belts, wallets and bags to suit your needs. Johnston & Murphy Footwear has been the shoemaker to the American President since 1850. Now you can proudly say that Johnston & Murphy Footwear is your shoemaker, too.