- Joe's Jeans Men's Size Guide
- The everyday jean of your dreams.
- The Classic features a mid rise, regular fit, and slightly relaxed straight leg.
- Dakota is a dark blue rinse wash on 8.75 oz. stretch denim with crinkling across the hips for a hint of wear.
- Five-pocket style sports the signature back arc in tonal thread.
- Contrast topstitching.
- Logo plate on coin pocket.
- Leather brand tab accents the right rear pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classic in Dakota by Joe's Jeans. Sorry!
Interested in new Joe's Jeans products?
In 2005 Joe's Jeans launched a men's line of four fits that continue today: the Brixton, the Rocker, the Rebel, and the Classic. Like the women's line, the men's fits are also designed for individual, masculine body types. Each season Joe's Jeans introduces new rinses, denim grades, and hand finishes that keep the collection fresh and exciting.