- High performance meets high capacity. Mobilize your party with this collective-conscious, all-in-one cooking system.
- Helios lights quickly and reliably with the click of a button.
- The system burns liquid fuel, so you can use every last drop in your canister and every boil is consistent.
- Comes with a clip-on windscreen to maintain a steady burn in 10+ mph winds.
- Pot-supporting burner base.
- Push-button igniter assembly.
- Fuel can stabilizer.
- Lid and bottom cover that doubles as a plate (lid makes a good "flying disc" for added fun around camp).
- Boil Time: 3 min for 1L at 68°F.
- Average Efficiency: 72% (24 1L boils per 230g (8 oz.) canister).
- Useable Temperature Range: -10°F to 100°F (measured range).
- Volume: 2L and 3L pots included.
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 9.5" diameter, packed (130mm x 240 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz. (793 g)
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Helios by Jetboil. Sorry!
Interested in new Jetboil products?
They discovered that the secret to a fast and friendly design lies in increasing heat transfer efficiency. Alternating between building in the lab and use in the mountains, a series of designs were subjected to intense experimental and field testing. The result is the patent-pending FluxRing® technology, which captures the burner´s heat and directs it straight into the pot. The FluxRing® enables Jetboil systems to boil water twice as fast as competing stoves, while burning half as much fuel.
Jetboil cooking systems are manufactured in the shadow of New Hampshire´s White Mountains, home of the most extreme weather in the world. Jetboil is proud of their work and is dedicated to simplifying and personalizing the field of mobile cooking.