- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Give your organization skills a rehaul with the Oxidation backpack from JanSport®.
- Ideal for carrying a laptop or hydration pack, textbooks, notebooks and binders, school supplies and small personal electronics.
- Roomy main compartment.
- Easily accessed padded sleeve fits up to a 15in laptop or up to a 3L hydration system.
- Three zippered pockets at front.
- Zippered side pocket.
- Slip-in side pocket.
- Side compression straps help cinch down your load.
- Padded shoulder straps for comfortable carry.
- Adjustable chest strap.
- Top carry handle.
- Leather JanSport label and lashing square.
- Material: 305 polyester dobby.
- Capacity: 30.01L/ 1,839.9in³.
- Bottom Width: 9 in
- Middle Width: 15 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 17 in
- Handle Length: 9 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Oxidation by JanSport. Sorry!
Interested in new JanSport products?
The story of JanSport bags and apparel begins in 1967 with three friends and their love for the outdoors. Jan Lewis, Murray Pletz and Skip Yowell lived in Seattle when they created their first framepack and the first panel loading daypack. Murray had just won a design contest for "The Best New Use of Aluminum" for the framepack the trio had fabricated in the transmission shop of Skip's uncle. Once climbers on Mount Rainier and other Northwest peaks saw the new pack, they wanted one for themselves. The rest is JanSport history.
The success of JanSport’s packs reaches across the globe and into various walks of life. For nearly 40 years, JanSport has provided world class bags and apparel that can take you anywhere and everywhere. Celebrating outdoor enthusiasts from the casual walker to the mountain climber, JanSport’s packs and apparel have got your back.
I bought this for my high school daughter. Very well made. She wanted something a little different from the usual Jansport you see on campus. This is the new cool! Very functional and, according to my daughter, is much more comfortable than her old Jansport.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 15, 2013